Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Gas dates and other stuff!

another "note to self" mostly post.

But The Gas has a spot very close to my heart.

Rob Crean and co put on a weekly comedy showcase at Great Scott in Allston Every Friday night from 7:30pm-9:30pm featuring some great local comedians and out of town suprises and some of the top headliners in Boston are known to stop in and do an early set, so don't get there late!

It's only $5 and is a great way to kick off the weekend. I'm going to be performing there a few times this summer, and am usually there on Fridays anyhow to hang out and check out the show.


I will be there on June 25th, the day that the film "Grownups" premiers. I was cast as an extra in it and I play the part of the person in charge of running a fashion show. (FITTINGLY, i would say)

So after the show I'm going to try to round up a crew and go check the movie out. Come along.

SPOILER ALERT: I LOOK LIKE THIS IN IT.

Photobucket

Other summer dates at the Gas (all Fridays, FYI)

July 30th, August 13th and August 27th

www.greatscottboston.com
1222 Commonwealth Avenue
Allston, MA 02134-4618
(617) 566-9014

Photobucket

p.s. some "Basque Girls" took my sticker on a tribute to a nice little island in Spain.

It looks a lot like this...

Photobucket

Photobucket

p.s. again

go to this on Friday

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment