Monday, May 3, 2010

BBQTips

here's a tip to enhance your barbecue: allow me and a couple other boston comics tell jokes in exchange for beers and prostitute business cards at your house. we would have ate food but we weren't hungry/concentrating on drinking.

Photobucket

John Paul Rivera hosted.

Photobucket

Erik Levi was the feature

Photobucket

and I headlined. I really owned that porch.

Photobucket

Erik did some crowd work, well it was more like "yark work" oh! (he also raked) and the best thing I overheard was during my set a mother explaining to her young son "Oh he's just trying to be funny." and then after my set when John Paul got back on the mic the elderly neighbors from the other yard said "SHUT IT OFF!!"

Anyhow, hosting an open mic at RAZZY's in Somerville 585 Somerville Ave at 10pm tonight and every Monday for the rest of May (at the least) So come out to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment