Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Harvard Square Up All Night

Hello.

My night started well last night, i told some jokes then headed over to Allston to see Michael Showalter and Michael Ian Black in the Mr. Funnypants tour.

I got my book signed/my look validated.

Photobucket

Then I went out with my friend Matt to The Commonground to have some beers (they also sell tater tots but I held back)
It was a little past midnight so I headed for the public transportation.

I came to the crossroads where I could either take the 66 to Harvard and jump on the Red Line or I could take the Green Line to Park. The bus was there, so I took the bus.

I got to Harvard at around 12:40. And waited.

Photobucket

And waited.

Photobucket

And I had to pee.

So I saw an umbrella in the trash. And I thought I would pee in it.

Photobucket

It did not hold liquid in it as well as it prevents it from coming in.

Photobucket

I huddled myself into a pissed off little ball and kind of dozed off for a little while until I heard footsteps. Thankfully they were the footsteps of early morning commuters and not people that work for the T who should have noticed that I had been there for hours and kicked me into the cold unforgiving 'now you either have to take a $40 cab home or spoon a guy in an ATM' night air.

Photobucket

All my jokes are becoming a self fulfilling prophecy. Get fucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment