Friday, February 26, 2010

Boston Comedy Open Mic'er Car Pool? Anyone?

I've been keeping a list of boston area open mics, etc. (let me know if you want to check it out, not like it's secret knowledge or anything) and have heard about a lot of stuff outside of the city that I would like to check out.

Of course, like a few other comics in the city, I don't have a car.

So I'm just putting this out there for anyone who may be interested in venturing outside the city sometime to start a car pool with a couple other comics. We'll all split the gas money and get to check out some new crowds and areas.

Anyone interested? hit me up! I have a list of potential places I'm working through now.

1 comment:

  1. Even with the apostrophe there it still looks like you're looking to put together a car pool for open micers.

    ReplyDelete